Are you looking for the perfect Halloween makeup tutorial? If not, we got you covered. This Wednesday Addams makeup tutorial is so easy to do, you’ll be done in ten minutes!
RELATED: Top 10 DIY Halloween Nail Art Ideas
Halloween Makeup Tutorial to Look Like Wednesday Addams
What You’ll Need:
- Eyeshadow palette
- Eye primer
- Black eyeliner
- False eyelashes
- Black body paint
- Black wig (Optional)
- You need to prep your eyelids by applying a primer. Dab it onto your eyelids and make sure it’s all set before you apply eyeshadow or eyeliner on your eyes. This will help minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines and improve the longevity of your makeup.
- If you don’t have natural black brows, use a basic eyeliner pencil to fill it in. Wednesday Addams has rich and dark eyebrows. It is important to copy it to fully nail this spooky look.
- Using your eyeshadow palette, apply the nude shade to your crease and near the inner corner of your eyes. To highlight, use a nude or cream shade with a hint of shimmer. Again, apply the nude shade to your lids and underneath the eyes focusing on the inner corner.
- Going back to the crease, apply a matte taupe from the same palette for a darker look. It’s important to focus on the eyes since you need to make sure you’ll look as if you never slept.
- To further emphasize your eyes, make sure to use a liquid eyeliner. If you can create a cat-eye look, it would be better.
- With the use of an angled brush, use a black eyeshadow and apply it on the lower lash line. Make sure to blend it well to create a darker eye bag effect.
- Next, apply mascara to the top and bottom eyelashes. This will make your eyes look darker.
- Wednesday Addams is well-known for her gothic and dark lips. If you don’t have black lipstick, you can use black body paint.
- To mimic the look of Wednesday, apply a little bronzer just underneath your cheekbones. Other than that, make sure your face is pale.
- For this look, add false eyelashes only to your lower lashes. This will help you truly copy this Halloween look.
- If your wig doesn’t have a widow’s peak, you can do it yourself using black body paint and draw a triangle on your forehead. Make sure you perfectly match the color of the widow’s peak with the wig.
Remember not to smile to totally rock this look!
This look will definitely scare other people out, especially if you won’t smile and look creepy. So, if you’re still not decided who to be at your Halloween party, this look is definitely something new.
What do you think about this Wednesday Addams makeup tutorial? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!
- 15 Spooky Skeleton Makeup Ideas You Should Wear This Halloween
- 13 Spooky Halloween Drinks For Your Next Halloween Party
- Makeup Tutorials |5 Fabulous Ways To Wear Your Scarf
We aim to feature the best of the best in the makeup world, and maybe that can include you! WRITE for us!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2016 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.